Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hilal - Aleph ..

I forgive the tears i was made to shed ,
I forgive the pain and the disappointment ,
I forgive the slanders and the intrigues ,
I forgive the hatred and the persecution ,
I forgive the blow that hurt me ,
I forgive the wrecked dreams ,
I forgive the still-born hopes ,
I forgive the hostility and jealousy ,
I forgive the indifference ,
I forgive the injustice carried out in the name of justice ,
I forgive the anger and the crulety ,
I forgive the neglect and the contempt ,
I forgive the world and all its evils !!

** I will be capable if loving regardless of whether i am loved in return ,
of giving even when i have nothing ,
of working happily even in the midst of difficulities ,
of holding out my hand even when utterly alone and abandoned ,
of drying my tears even while i weep ,
of believing even when no believes in me !

"قلب فارس .. و كفى ! "
 

No comments: